Welcome to my world

I am a wife, a mom, a daughter, a sister and a friend.
I've learned that who you have in your life matters more than what you have.
Thank you for stepping in to my world!

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Kicking cancer's ass - day 52

This week is Homecoming for J's pee wee football team.  Last night we were supposed to have a parade and pep rally.  Unfortunately, the timing of a thunderstorm cut out the pep rally part.

Here's my boy and his teammates getting ready to ride.


Justin was the coach nominated to ride with the boys, and K decided she needed to be a part of the parade, too.




After last night's weather debacle, today was a perfect fall football day.  When I woke up the temperature was 36 degrees (which I didn't notice until I looked at the weather on my phone because I was nice & toasty in my bed with K under my electric blanket!).  This afternoon it was in the mid-60s, perfectly sunny and no wind.  Couldn't ask for a nicer day for homecoming at Bulldog Stadium.


Hubby decided to egg each of the boys on at halftime when their names were announced.  Here's my boy hamming it up.



Unfortunately they didn't come away with a win, but the boys played hard, moved the ball and found the end zone.  I was presented with this homecoming mum from the team.


The boys all received goody bags after the game, and J even got a great Bulldogs equipment bag with his name and football number on it.  It's great to be a Wylie Bulldog!

No comments: