Welcome to my world

I am a wife, a mom, a daughter, a sister and a friend.
I've learned that who you have in your life matters more than what you have.
Thank you for stepping in to my world!

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Kicking cancer's ass - day 43

Want to know what chemo looks like from a patient's standpoint?


This is Adriamycin - a.k.a. "the red devil".  I've been on a very harsh chemo regimen of adriamycin and cytoxan for the last six weeks, and I'm happy to say that I have kicked that one to the curb!  After today's infusion, I am halfway through my chemo treatment.  So even though it's not Wednesday, today, October 10th, is hump day for me.  I'll switch drugs after this and have four biweekly treatments of Taxol starting in two weeks.  Continued prayers that I tolerate that as well as I've done so far.

No comments: