Welcome to my world

I am a wife, a mom, a daughter, a sister and a friend.
I've learned that who you have in your life matters more than what you have.
Thank you for stepping in to my world!

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Kicking cancer's ass - day 186

Here is a picture of my girl and her BFF at a birthday party yesterday:


And here is what it looks like today:


Only in Texas can it be 84 degrees and sunny (and NO wind!!!!) one day and 19 degrees with snow and a wind chill of 0 degrees the next morning.  Shorts and t-shirts Saturday, fireplace weather Sunday.  Yikes.

I'm feeling better today.  I always tell my mom that I have a "hollow head" feeling after a bad headache, and I've had that all day, but not much pain.  I really think that uber-migraine was my body's way of telling me that I needed to REST!  Between kids, work, medical stuff and softball I have been running on empty for weeks.  I can only do so much and I guess I reached my limit!  I need to listen to my body more and the demands of people around me less.  I may not have cancer anymore, but I'm still a cancer patient.

No comments: