Welcome to my world

I am a wife, a mom, a daughter, a sister and a friend.
I've learned that who you have in your life matters more than what you have.
Thank you for stepping in to my world!

Friday, March 7, 2014

Kicking cancer's ass - day 191

I've spent the last 27 weeks undergoing various uncomfortable (to say the least) tests, procedures, exams, treatments and surgeries, and you know what has me reaching for the heavy duty pain pills today?  A toothache!


I am in the process of getting a crown, and I thought the pain was from the temporary one.  Unfortunately I now get a stabbing pain when I drink something cold, which obviously is not caused by a temporary crown.  And of course, with my luck, next week is spring break and my dentist is already out of town.  Thankfully between Hubby's numbing "gunk" left over from his oral surgery, er, I mean dentist appointment the other day and my stockpile of pain meds, I'll be able to tough it out until the dentist can see me.  I hope.

No comments: