Welcome to my world

I am a wife, a mom, a daughter, a sister and a friend.
I've learned that who you have in your life matters more than what you have.
Thank you for stepping in to my world!

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Kicking cancer's ass - day 207

I have a cold.


Breast cancer and Hubby's 24 stitches not-withstanding, my biggest complaint right now is a head cold.  My eyes won't stop watering, my nose is runny, and I have a tickle in my throat that makes me cough ALL.NIGHT.LONG.  Ugh.  I've been pretty healthy all through chemo and surgery, so I hope it's not a bad omen that I'm feeling puny right before radiation!  I'm supposed to have my radiation simulation on Tuesday.


Hubby's tongue is still awful.  I feel so bad.  He can't eat anything.  Even though they are some of his favorite things, I'm sure he's sick and tired of yogurt, ice cream and pudding.  He goes back to the oral surgeon on Tuesday and we wonder what he will say.  Probably "Oh, this is normal" but that does not help Hubby with his sore tongue!


On a side note, second grade girls can have SO much drama.  Sheesh.  Can't we all just get along?!?!??



No comments: