Welcome to my world

I am a wife, a mom, a daughter, a sister and a friend.
I've learned that who you have in your life matters more than what you have.
Thank you for stepping in to my world!

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Kicking cancer's ass - day 202

I have been so absurdly busy lately that I completely forgot about my blog until a friend texted me this morning saying I missed a day.  Ooops.

I have been working non-stop (literally every waking hour possible) to do the softball schedule for our league.  Almost 40 teams, 8 weeks, combining two other leagues with ours for some games....it has meant hundreds of texts, dozens of emails and one very unpleasant meeting.

So while I've been busy kicking cancer's ass, softball has been busy kicking my ass!
The only bonus is that I've been so busy I haven't had time to think about my radiation appointment today.  I don't actually start rads today, but they will do everything to get me ready and it's supposed to be a two to three hour appointment.  Oh boy.

I can't complain, though.  Hubby had to get 24 stitches in his tongue yesterday.  Yes, TWENTY-FOUR.  Needless to say he is still in a hydrocodone coma.

My life is so much fun sometimes!
Onward and upward... today is a new day.

No comments: