Welcome to my world

I am a wife, a mom, a daughter, a sister and a friend.
I've learned that who you have in your life matters more than what you have.
Thank you for stepping in to my world!

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Kicking cancer's ass - day 206

I have two pictures to share today.  First - it's spring, and spring means SOFTBALL!
Here's my girl and her friends at opening ceremonies:


Second, Hubby and I took the kids (along with two softball friends) to eat at Olive Garden.  The girls were fun and funny and the kids were really, really good.  When the waitress brought our bill, she left this inside:


If you're a mom, you know how incredible it is when you get validation for all of the blood, sweat and tears you shed along the journey called parenthood.  

Oh, and news on Hubby's tongue saga - he ate SOUP today!!!  

No comments: