Welcome to my world

I am a wife, a mom, a daughter, a sister and a friend.
I've learned that who you have in your life matters more than what you have.
Thank you for stepping in to my world!

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Kicking cancer's ass - day 201

 What could be better than spring break?  How about an overnight trip to Dallas with your BFF?

K and K went to see MattyB in concert.  If you don't know who he is, don't worry.  I didn't either.  K discovered his music by watching him on YouTube.  How my Taylor Swift-obsessed, country music-loving second grader turned into a rap lover is beyond me, but he's clean cut, his music is age appropriate and they tell me he was very nice.  What more can you ask for out of an eleven year old boy?


Afterward the girls were treated to a shopping spree at Toys R Us by BFF K's Nana.  


I'm so thankful for good friends who treat me and my family LIKE family.  
Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone. (My eyes are green, don't pinch me!)


No comments: