Welcome to my world

I am a wife, a mom, a daughter, a sister and a friend.
I've learned that who you have in your life matters more than what you have.
Thank you for stepping in to my world!

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Kicking cancer's ass - day 214

Hubby was watching tv tonight when K came out & asked if they could watch something together.  He asked her what she wanted to watch and she said, "Everybody Loves Raymond".  This show is one of our favorites, so of course he put it on and they watched a couple of episodes.

Shortly after that, K picks up her phone and heads to her room, saying, "I'm going to learn how to speak Italian.  I have an app for that!"

That girl and her unique spirit light up my life.  I'm so blessed to have a husband and children who give me purpose and bring me joy and laughter.

No comments: