Welcome to my world

I am a wife, a mom, a daughter, a sister and a friend.
I've learned that who you have in your life matters more than what you have.
Thank you for stepping in to my world!

Monday, September 9, 2013

Kicking cancer's ass - day 12

Today I am grateful...

- to not have a headache

- that my daughter loves softball, because I SO love watching her play

- that I finally made a dent in the mountain of paperwork that has been accumulating on my bar

- for my husband who without a doubt loves me

- for sunshine and NOT a hundred degrees

- for good friends who are picking up the slack on things that I can not do right now

- for the teachers who are instilling a love of learning in my children, while fostering their creativity and imagination

- that despite an ugly, sloppy, mistake-filled game, the Dallas Cowboys FINALLY, FINALLY beat the Giants in Dallas!

Happy Monday!

No comments: