Welcome to my world

I am a wife, a mom, a daughter, a sister and a friend.
I've learned that who you have in your life matters more than what you have.
Thank you for stepping in to my world!

Monday, September 16, 2013

Kicking cancer's ass - day 19

I know I've said this before, but chemo makes you TIRED!  Holy cow.  Mom and I went to Target this morning for a couple of things.  Ok, we went in for a couple of things but ended up spending $30 (how does that happen anyway????).  Seriously we were there for about half an hour, and by the time we got back to the car I was winded like I'd competed in the Ironman.  Yikes.  I know I'm out of shape but not THAT out of shape.  

Today was another good day.  Kind of a humdrum day, actually.  I did some laundry.  Had a nice lunch with Mom and my friend R.  Wrote a book review.  Made mashed potatoes (with bacon and cheese per K's request) and ham for us girls to eat before going to K's softball game.  The Lady Diamonds won 10-1, and my girl had a hit that knocked in two of those runs.  Fun times.  Hubby and J had football practice but made it there to see the end of K's game.  Fall ball schedules are crazy, so we get to do it all over again tomorrow night.

No rest for the weary!  Or the cancer patients, apparently.

No comments: