Welcome to my world

I am a wife, a mom, a daughter, a sister and a friend.
I've learned that who you have in your life matters more than what you have.
Thank you for stepping in to my world!

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Kicking cancer's ass - day 11

It's NFL day!!!  Fall is my favorite time of year.  Football, cooler weather (maybe eventually?), apples, baked goods, yummy smelling candles, and did I mention football?  I managed to go to J's football game for a little while yesterday (against hubby's protest).  It was very hot and I was very tired, but this mama had to make a showing!  His team lost (and hubby almost got thrown out of the game in his coaching re-debut!), but I'm glad I was able to be there to support my little guy.  Today I am starting off the NFL season doing laundry, eating donuts for breakfast and spending the day with my family watching football.  I declare today will NOT be about cancer.  I only have a minor headache which I am choosing to ignore.  I am determined to win this round and enjoy my day!

No comments: