Welcome to my world

I am a wife, a mom, a daughter, a sister and a friend.
I've learned that who you have in your life matters more than what you have.
Thank you for stepping in to my world!

Monday, September 16, 2013

Kicking cancer's ass - day 18

Today was a great day!  It was great because I felt great!  It was great because my mom is here visiting!  It was great because the team that my son plays on and my hubby coaches got to play football in Cowboys Stadium!  We had a fantastic trip to Dallas, complete with a Cracker Barrel breakfast on the way and a yummy meal at J's favorite Boomer Jack's after the game.  The guys played two scrimmages - lost the first but won the second.  A successful day all around!  (Yes, I used an annoying amount of exclamation points because it was such a wonderful day with my family)








No comments: