Welcome to my world

I am a wife, a mom, a daughter, a sister and a friend.
I've learned that who you have in your life matters more than what you have.
Thank you for stepping in to my world!

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Kicking cancer's ass - day 24

What a glorious day in west Texas!  After two straight days of rain, the sun is shining and it was actually almost chilly this morning!  The weather is so nice that Grammie, K and I went for a walk this afternoon.  Granted, with a seven-year-old along, it wasn't very strenuous, but that word isn't in my vocabulary lately anyway!

Today is Grammie's last day here.  Boooo!  We will miss her.  I am so fortunate to have such a great relationship with my mom, and that she has such a wonderful, close relationship with my kids, despite the distance.  Thankfully she is coming back for her regularly scheduled Thanksgiving visit in two months.

Happy Fall!

No comments: