Welcome to my world

I am a wife, a mom, a daughter, a sister and a friend.
I've learned that who you have in your life matters more than what you have.
Thank you for stepping in to my world!

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Kicking cancer's ass - day 10

In continuation of yesterday's post... apparently the heavy-duty meds they inject you with in the ER only last for about eight hours, because I woke up at 6am and the pain was back.  Ugh.  Luckily I have been able to keep it at bay with a little bit of caffeine and a lot of medication.  Unfortunately that meant no driving for me, so good friend S came to chauffer me to J's football game.  It was very hot and I only lasted three quarters, but at least I was able to go for a bit!

I think day 9 and 10 go to cancer... but tomorrow is another day!

No comments: