Welcome to my world

I am a wife, a mom, a daughter, a sister and a friend.
I've learned that who you have in your life matters more than what you have.
Thank you for stepping in to my world!

Friday, September 20, 2013

Kicking cancer's ass - day 23

TGIF!  We have had two days of rain.  In west Texas.  In case you don't catch my drift, that is highly unusual!  I know we need the rain, but two endless days of dreary, wet weather and this solar powered girl is ready for some sunshine!  Thankfully the weekend looks good with a forecast of sun and temps in the 80s.
Unfortunately, the rain has put a damper on our weekend plans.  Grammie is here until Sunday and was very excited to finally be able to see one of J's football games.  Who knew that a soaking rain would mess up a football game?  Apparently the fields are too wet and all of tomorrow's games have to be rescheduled, so now the game isn't until Sunday afternoon.  Grammie leaves Sunday morning.  Hmph.


No comments: