Welcome to my world

I am a wife, a mom, a daughter, a sister and a friend.
I've learned that who you have in your life matters more than what you have.
Thank you for stepping in to my world!

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Kicking cancer's ass - day 244

The top picture is my mother and my son.  
The bottom picture is my husband and my daughter.

I'm somewhere in between.  I'm definitely not a morning person - I'd much rather stay up late and sleep late.  However, I don't think I quite reach purple minion status when I wake up.  I can even be rather cheery sometimes.  Until I enter K's room to wake her up in the morning and she growls at me.  I've started copying her:  if she growls, I growl back.  If she whines, I whine back.  If she pouts, I pout back.  Let's just say this does NOT go over well.  

On a side note, yesterday I was walking in to the grocery store and the wind was BLOWING.  This sweet little old lady was walking in next to me and she said, "Oh, I just love your hair.  I wish I had that style... mine is just blowing all around!"   Ha.  I'm sure she was just being nice, but maybe I'm starting to look more like I just have short hair and less like a cancer patient.

No comments: