Welcome to my world

I am a wife, a mom, a daughter, a sister and a friend.
I've learned that who you have in your life matters more than what you have.
Thank you for stepping in to my world!

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Kicking cancer's ass - day 241

Relay for Life.  An all-night celebration to honor those who fought and won as well as those who are still fighting, and a night to remember the loved ones we've lost.  Cancer never sleeps, so neither did we.
Amazing night, amazing friends.
I'm truly blessed.

Caregiver lap with my caregivers:


Team lap with all my peeps:


The girls ready for the Super Hero lap:


Our "campsite":


K & K:


Proud to be a survivor, and honoring Hubby's mom:


My faithful friends/walkers!


The girls doing Zumba:


Ours was the ONLY team out of 54 to actually make a "boxcar" for the Boxcar Derby.  
Our S.S. Hope took first place!  





 My warrior sisters...


My favorite picture of the night.
 Hubby walking solo for me at 4:52am:


My family, my friends, my fellow survivor... my team.






No comments: