Welcome to my world

I am a wife, a mom, a daughter, a sister and a friend.
I've learned that who you have in your life matters more than what you have.
Thank you for stepping in to my world!

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Kicking cancer's ass - day 220

Yesterday was a long day for the Lady Diamonds...but these girls are such troopers.  They played five games and were out at the fields from 10am until 10:30pm (or later) with just a little rest in the afternoon.  Huge props to our team parents, too, who hauled trash and cleaned bathrooms and were out there all weekend helping to keep the tournament running smoothly.

K made several outs at home this weekend (four in one game!!) and caught every inning for all six games.

I'm a tired but proud softball mom and I love these Lady Diamonds (they wear pink socks in honor of me!).


No comments: