Welcome to my world

I am a wife, a mom, a daughter, a sister and a friend.
I've learned that who you have in your life matters more than what you have.
Thank you for stepping in to my world!

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Kicking cancer's ass - day 225

Here's what I know about radiation:  IT MAKES YOU TIRED!!!

I honestly have no idea if I'm just exhausted overall or if this is fatigue from the radiation.  I really wouldn't have thought that it would hit me so quickly.... I've only had three treatments.  I'm not sure what the deal is, but all I know is I am so tired!  I left work this morning to go to radiation and on the way back to work I had to close my eyes at every red light, I was *that* tired.  Crazy, huh?

Tomorrow will be #4 of 33 and then I get a two day break.

My Relay for Life fundraising amount is over $800 - not bad for two days!  If you haven't donated but want to, please visit my team's page:  A Beacon of Hope for Michelle.  There you can join my team if you want to walk or just donate if you can't walk with us.  Thank you so much for your support!

No comments: