Welcome to my world

I am a wife, a mom, a daughter, a sister and a friend.
I've learned that who you have in your life matters more than what you have.
Thank you for stepping in to my world!

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Kicking cancer's ass - day 230


I'm obsessed with my hair these days.  Not that I have much, but it's nice to have some!  Unfortunately the "some" I have is still really, really short.  It's also fluffy.  And gray.  Blah!!!  Some of my online friends who went through chemo the same time I did post pictures of their cute new hair growth and I am really jealous.   When I towel dry my hair after my shower, it sticks straight out all over like dandelion fluff.  I am not kidding.  And there is no combing it down.  I haven't had short hair since kindergarten, so I have no clue how to do anything with it.  I actually think it's too short to DO anything with, but that doesn't stop me from trying....I am so ready to stop wearing something on my head!  

Over the weekend the weather was nice and I got away with wearing a baseball cap.  From the front I actually look like the old me....all that was missing was the ponytail in the back!  Grow, hair, grow!!
  


No comments: