Welcome to my world

I am a wife, a mom, a daughter, a sister and a friend.
I've learned that who you have in your life matters more than what you have.
Thank you for stepping in to my world!

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Kicking cancer's ass - day 364

Last night was the first time both of my kiddos participated in "Meet the Bulldogs".  K has performed cheers with Pup Squad the last two years, but this was the first time J was introduced as a Wylie Bulldog.  Woot!






Last year I was in the throes of chemo hell from August through December, so I didn't get to enjoy much of my favorite season - football and fall softball, fuzzy socks and baking.  My job kicking cancer's ass isn't quite finished, but I should be able to do some of my favorite things this year.  I can't wait to be back with my Lady Diamonds softball team and back in the stands cheering on the Wylie Bulldogs, including J's 7th grade team.  

(I've discovered that me, chemopause/menopause and heat don't get along too well, so Mother Nature can keep the 100 degree days to herself now.)


No comments: