Welcome to my world

I am a wife, a mom, a daughter, a sister and a friend.
I've learned that who you have in your life matters more than what you have.
Thank you for stepping in to my world!

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Kicking cancer's ass - day 349

Another day, another medical center.

I'm sitting in the waiting room while Peepaw (Hubby's dad) has cataract surgery.  Major? No. But just one more thing in a string of one more things. I'm sure it'll go well and he'll be good to go in a couple of hours, but still... can't help but worry.

On a positive note, I just got the morning update on my dad.  The physical therapist came by for their daily visit and not only did he sit up on the side of the bed but he stood and leaned side to side (with someone holding him, of course). Way to go Dad!!!

He asked Marion yesterday what he has to do to get better.  He's definitely more aware and is trying to understand what happened, what's wrong with him and what he can do.... So one day at a time!

Praying praying praying.

No comments: