Welcome to my world

I am a wife, a mom, a daughter, a sister and a friend.
I've learned that who you have in your life matters more than what you have.
Thank you for stepping in to my world!

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Kicking cancer's ass - day 350

Let the fun begin. Just had my last meal... not allowed anything solid after breakfast today.  Clear liquids only until midnight.  Jello and Sprite, here I come.  :-)

I'm not worried (much) about my surgery tomorrow... just one more thing to check off the list.  I'd appreciate prayers and good thoughts anyway.  I've never had a robot perform surgery on me, so this will be a first!  (Ok, my doctor guides the robot, but still)

I also want to add that I'm so happy to be back with my softball "family".  All of you who have been saying prayers and asked about my dad and sought me out just to give me a hug - I feel the love and it means the world to me.

No comments: