Welcome to my world

I am a wife, a mom, a daughter, a sister and a friend.
I've learned that who you have in your life matters more than what you have.
Thank you for stepping in to my world!

Friday, May 30, 2014

Kicking cancer's ass - day 275

Today had nothing to do with cancer...it was all about this cutie:


Today my little girl turned eight years old.  How in the world did that happen???  Seems like just yesterday I was holding this:


That beautiful little bundle of joy has blossomed into a beautiful young lady.


K is a kind, compassionate, sensitive, funny free spirit with a fantastic imagination.  She loves horses and nature and music and high heels.  She can go from a dress and flip flops to cleats and her catcher's gear without batting an eye.  She is grouchy in the mornings (like her daddy) and hates to be teased (like her mommy), and always has a complaint about something.  She melts my heart and makes me smile, and every single day when I look at her I realize how blessed I am to be the one she calls "Mom".  

She is a good person, a great friend and the amazing daughter I never knew I wanted.  
Happy Birthday K!

No comments: