Welcome to my world

I am a wife, a mom, a daughter, a sister and a friend.
I've learned that who you have in your life matters more than what you have.
Thank you for stepping in to my world!

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Kicking cancer's ass - day 268

I know... I know.... I'm a day late.  I was so tired last night that I was in bed at 9:30pm.  Do I know how to live it up on a Friday night or what???

It was my first day of no radiation, and it was so nice to not have to plan my schedule around that appointment.  That wasn't the most exciting part of the day, though.  K's softball team is playing in a tournament and not only did they win their game last night, she hit a home run!  I wish I had a picture of her beaming from ear to ear to post, but everything happened so fast I didn't even have time to get my phone out!

I love #22!

No comments: