Welcome to my world

I am a wife, a mom, a daughter, a sister and a friend.
I've learned that who you have in your life matters more than what you have.
Thank you for stepping in to my world!

Monday, May 19, 2014

Kicking cancer's ass - day 264

Migraine Monday...

Nothing like starting your week off waking up with a raging migraine.  Even though I waited until I ate something to take any pain meds, my stomach still rebelled.  I haven't had this kind of "shoot me and put me out of my misery" kind of headache since my first chemo migraine landed me in the ER.

I'm sick to my stomach, it hurts to lie down, the light hurts my eyes and just for fun my restless legs syndrome kicked in. Yay me.

My wonderful Hubby came home to chauffer me to my radiation appointment and attend my last weekly visit with Dr Au. He was able to peek in the radiation room and even watch my treatment on the monitor.  Three more boosts to go and I don't have to go back to see Dr Au for three months.  Now THAT'S something to say YAY ME about!

Thanks Hubby.  You make the unbearable bearable.  I love you.

No comments: