Welcome to my world

I am a wife, a mom, a daughter, a sister and a friend.
I've learned that who you have in your life matters more than what you have.
Thank you for stepping in to my world!

Friday, May 16, 2014

Kicking cancer's ass - day 261



I don't really have anything to write about pertaining to this picture other than the fact that I took a nap today, but it made me laugh.

I've completed all 28 of my regular radiation treatments - with no delays!  Woohoo!  Sometimes you might have to take a day off here and there if your skin gets too bad or if you get sick, etc... (or in the case of my friend K, when someone breaks the radiation table).  Now I've moved on to the five "boosts" I will have, which focus the radiation on my scar area.  It was very quick - once they had me lined up under the machine, the radiation took about a minute.  Literally.  

Four more of those and I'll be DONE!  



No comments: