Welcome to my world

I am a wife, a mom, a daughter, a sister and a friend.
I've learned that who you have in your life matters more than what you have.
Thank you for stepping in to my world!

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Kicking cancer's ass - day 267

Since August 1st, I have had three mammograms, two ultrasounds, three biopsies, two CT scans, a bone scan, a PET scan, three MRIs, port insertion surgery, one emergency room visit and countless blood draws.
In addition to all of that, the last nine plus months of kicking cancer's ass included:

8 rounds of chemo - done!
1 major surgery - done!
33 radiation treatments - DONE!


Other than taking a pill every day for the next five or ten years, I am officially done with active treatment.

Now it's time to walk away like a BOSS.  
(Until my next surgery...ha ha)

No comments: