Welcome to my world

I am a wife, a mom, a daughter, a sister and a friend.
I've learned that who you have in your life matters more than what you have.
Thank you for stepping in to my world!

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Kicking cancer's ass - day 273

This morning we went to J's awards ceremony.  He was commended for Outstanding Citizenship, Outstanding A/R (Accelerated Reading) and A-B Honor Roll (he missed the A honor roll with one B on one report card this year).  I'm so proud of him.




Grammie and I had a nice mom/daughter lunch with my friend K and her mom at Cracker Barrel after we finished at the school.  (Credit for these pics goes to K)















After lunch we headed back to school for J's band concert.  I am so impressed with how well this middle school beginner band performed!  They played songs that the high school band plays at the football games and I felt like I was getting ready to watch the Bulldogs play!





We capped the day off with a nice family dinner out and I spent the evening playing catch with K while J mowed the grass.  The weather was perfect tonight... just wish the rain hadn't brought out the bugs!

No comments: