Welcome to my world

I am a wife, a mom, a daughter, a sister and a friend.
I've learned that who you have in your life matters more than what you have.
Thank you for stepping in to my world!

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Kicking cancer's ass - day 274

I should wait until tomorrow to post these pictures because that will be her actual birthday, but tonight we celebrated K's eighth birthday at Pony Pal Stables.  We had friends & teammates, cousins, siblings, aunts, uncles and grandparents there.... it was a little chaotic and a lot of fun.  My sweet girl had the time of her life with the people she loves at a place she'd like to have as her second home.
Thank you to Miss M for the wonderful party!

K & Maggie... reunited

 J actually ventured close to a horse
(the animal he's most allergic to)!


K would ride forever if we'd let her!

What a fun party!

"Train" ride with her BFF




"Thank you everyone!" for all the gifts!

 One last goodbye moment with Maggie...until next visit!

No comments: