Welcome to my world

I am a wife, a mom, a daughter, a sister and a friend.
I've learned that who you have in your life matters more than what you have.
Thank you for stepping in to my world!

Friday, February 28, 2014

Kicking cancer's ass - day 184

Twelve-year-old attitudes and seven-year-old whining seen to have taken over my house.  For some reason these little people think that Hubby and I are not in charge and that they can argue and question us on everything. Uh...no.

Most nights by the time my head hits the pillow I'm thinking "Calgon, take me away!".

Then there are nights like tonight, when my daughter says she's scared at bedtime and her big brother agrees to sleep on her bottom bunk (under a Rapunzel comforter, no less) so she won't be alone.

I always count my blessings at night, but it's nights like tonight that I do that counting with a smile on my face and warmth in my heart.

No comments: