Welcome to my world

I am a wife, a mom, a daughter, a sister and a friend.
I've learned that who you have in your life matters more than what you have.
Thank you for stepping in to my world!

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Kicking cancer's ass - day 176

H A R L E M   G L O B E T R O T T E R S !!!

Last night my family did a very fun, very un-cancer-like thing.  J's friend scored VIP tickets to the Harlem Globetrotters show.  Well, technically his mom did, but whatever.  They had four tickets including a meet & greet with one of the players and invited us along.

Here are the kiddos getting some pre-game grub. 


Meet & Greet and getting their loot (including autographed shirts and basketballs):



Waiting on the players' bench:






We didn't have the primo seats like the boys:


Didn't want K to feel left out so I bought tickets for her and Hubby (and apparently she needed a basketball too):


Hanging with the team:



And last but not least, my favorite part.... dancing YMCA-style:


I'm not a huge basketball fan, or really a basketball fan at all, and had never seen the Globetrotters, but even I'll admit it was a super fun evening.  Huge thanks to K and T for inviting us.  A great time was had by all!








No comments: