Welcome to my world

I am a wife, a mom, a daughter, a sister and a friend.
I've learned that who you have in your life matters more than what you have.
Thank you for stepping in to my world!

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Kicking cancer's ass - day 172


I feel like every conversation I have with Hubby lately is similar to this.  We're both so busy with work, softball, kids, softball, cancer, (did I mention softball?)... that neither one of us knows whether we're coming or going lately.  He's always been pretty forgetful (sorry Hubs, but it's true), but I'm OCD and usually right on top of things, but cancer and chemo brain really did a number on my abilities to multi-task and stay organized.  I'm working on it, but if you asked me to do something last week and I still haven't done it, you might want to ask me again.  Or better yet, put it in writing.  Ha!  

No comments: