Welcome to my world

I am a wife, a mom, a daughter, a sister and a friend.
I've learned that who you have in your life matters more than what you have.
Thank you for stepping in to my world!

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Kicking cancer's ass - day 165

Having cancer takes up so much time.... making appointments, going to appointments, going through paperwork thanks to those appointments... it's endless.  You wouldn't believe how much time I spend online researching treatments and medication, keeping track of everything in my computer and phone because I can't remember anything, connecting with my online friends I've met because of breast cancer...the list goes on and on.  (Well, you probably would believe it since I put it all in my blog!) Because of that I love when I get to spend time doing un-cancer-like things.

This morning we went to Cracker Barrel for breakfast with J's friend T's family:


After that we picked up two more friends and went to see the LEGO Movie (which was nerdy but pretty funny).


Hubby threatened to "shush" us, because face it, my friend K and I like to talk (3 hour lunches anyone?).


After that we ended up bringing all five kids back to our house for the afternoon.


Now I'm settled in on the couch to write my blog, Hubby is watching a guy movie (upping his testosterone level after sitting through the kids movie) and all of the young people are keeping themselves busy.  The guys are immersed in Minecraft world and the girls are getting themselves a snack.

Happy weekend!





No comments: