Welcome to my world

I am a wife, a mom, a daughter, a sister and a friend.
I've learned that who you have in your life matters more than what you have.
Thank you for stepping in to my world!

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Kicking cancer's ass - day 161

The good news?

Our area is expecting 1-2" of snow tonight.  This makes me happy because I love snow and it makes my kids happy because we rarely get enough precipitation here to qualify as snow.

The bad news?

We found out today that we are heading back to Dallas for an appointment with Dr T (my plastic surgeon) tomorrow.  That's not the bad news - I'm glad he wants to see me two weeks earlier than expected because the sooner he does his thing, the sooner I can get on with radiation.  However, heading out at 6:30am to drive three hours in the snow is not what my Thursday plan was.

C'est la vie!


No comments: