Welcome to my world

I am a wife, a mom, a daughter, a sister and a friend.
I've learned that who you have in your life matters more than what you have.
Thank you for stepping in to my world!

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Kicking cancer's ass - day 175


  • For my mom and all of the folks "back home" who have 25" of snow on the ground in upstate NY and it's coming down like crazy again today
  • For my daughter who told me, "When we go to New York this year I want to go to the beach again instead of New York City"
  • For my BFF who would live with her toes in the water if she could (and I'd be right there with her, although I'm pretty sure our cancer-kicking asses would be in beach chair instead!)
  • For me & Hubby... because..... well, I think we deserve a seat on a beach with a strawberry daquiri in our hands



No comments: