Welcome to my world

I am a wife, a mom, a daughter, a sister and a friend.
I've learned that who you have in your life matters more than what you have.
Thank you for stepping in to my world!

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Kicking cancer's ass - day 135

Time flies when you're doing nothing! I actually missed a day of posting, and I can't even blame it on being too busy. Because let's face it... I AM busy recuperating, but there's not a whole lot to that besides sitting around and trying to listen to my mom when she tells me not to over do things.
Yesterday we ventured out to Walmart. Most people have a love/hate relationship with Walmart (or really a hate/hate). I don't mind it. Where else can you buy lipstick, body wash, coffee, apples, ice cream and a sports bra???
My friend K brought us lunch yesterday...a girl could get used to these meal deliveries! We've had at least one a day since I got back home from surgery. My friends are awesome!
It's going to be a rude awakening for me when people stop bringing me things and my mom goes back home and I'm actually in charge of taking care of my family again. <sigh>

No comments: