Welcome to my world

I am a wife, a mom, a daughter, a sister and a friend.
I've learned that who you have in your life matters more than what you have.
Thank you for stepping in to my world!

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Kicking cancer's ass - day 151

Today I did a dreaded annual chore that has nothing to do with cancer.  I cleaned out our file cabinet to make room for this year's paperwork.  Even going paperless with most things, we still have too many papers!!!  I threw some away, shredded some, and made one small file to keep in storage.  I still have a stack of my medical bills and insurance statements to go through, but that will be a project for another day.

I did notice something funny - on one of my insurance statements for my surgery, it lists Hubby as the patient.  When I told him, he said, "Well, I would have gone through it for you if I could, but I'm pretty sure I didn't so you should probably call them."

Add in four loads of laundry and this lady is done.  Time to rest before the recuperation nazis start hounding me.


No comments: