Welcome to my world

I am a wife, a mom, a daughter, a sister and a friend.
I've learned that who you have in your life matters more than what you have.
Thank you for stepping in to my world!

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Kicking cancer's ass - day 141

Today is Thursday, which means a trip to Dallas for me and Hubby.

While we were gone, Grammie had lunch with these two cuties:

I had an uneventful appointment with my plastic surgeon's nurse.  The good news is I'm healing well and she said my skin looks great.  The bad news is I still have my drains.  <sigh>  

My friend D came to hang out with us in the waiting room again and afterward the three of us had a yummy lunch.


Even though I didn't do anything more than sit today, the road trip wore me out.  Riding for six hours and climbing in and out of Hubby's truck several times is a lot rougher than lounging in the recliner.

No comments: