Welcome to my world

I am a wife, a mom, a daughter, a sister and a friend.
I've learned that who you have in your life matters more than what you have.
Thank you for stepping in to my world!

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Kicking cancer's ass - day 518

This is how I spent my day:

 


Eight hours and 11,421 steps later (according to my trusty Fitbit), my OCD side can finally rest.

I should mention that the "before" pic was taken after I'd already started. K's room was a mess, but not that bad!  Her closet was a disaster, with clothes and toys spilling out everywhere. Her bookshelf was still packed with toddler board books and there were ponytail holders and clips in every nook and cranny of her room. I won't even go into how many loom bands I found.  She could never find anything, and it's no wonder! I couldn't stand it any longer.

I ended up with an overflowing large bag of trash, three bags and a box full of clothes and toys for Goodwill and I haven't even weeded out the clothes in her dresser!

I told Hubby I don't know the last time I cleaned, and cleaned out, K's room.
His response? "When she was born". Ha!

No comments: