Welcome to my world

I am a wife, a mom, a daughter, a sister and a friend.
I've learned that who you have in your life matters more than what you have.
Thank you for stepping in to my world!

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Kicking cancer's ass - day 515

For our last day in San Antonio, both kids got to do something they love.  K had the opportunity to socialize with one of her Lady Diamonds friends who lives there now while we took J to a model train show.  Win-win for both of them!

It was so great to see the Arnold family.  I'm glad K was able to catch up with A, and I was able to get big hugs from their sweet kiddos.

J picked out some new train cars and an engine, so he left a very happy camper.  We had a late lunch at The Cheesecake Factory - one of my and Hubby's favorites.  J left there saying it was the best meal he's had in a long time.

The good:
A & K - sweet, sweet friends

The bad:  
Hubby has a horrible cold and has been doped up on Nyquil and Dayquil since last night.

The ugly:
Obviously we did not get the memo for the dress code for the train show



No comments: