- My computer died. I mean completely, not even a light will flicker, died. This is not good. My phone is great for playing Words with Friends, reading email and checking Facebook, but not so great for typing a blog post on.
- After a day of rest, my fitness challenge is back on. Today was a 25 second plank (I did it twice!) and 70 squats. I did 50 without stopping, rested a minute and then did the last 20. Squat #51 was the worst one!
- My Cowboys won a playoff game. Did you hear me?
My Cowboys won a playoff game!
Next Sunday will be ugly in this house since they are playing Green Bay and J has somehow become a Packers fan!
- Tomorrow I have an appointment with Dr H to check my labs. After last month's dismal performance by my blood counts, I hope the numbers are much better this time. I'm finally getting over my sickness, I've been taking vitamins and drinking protein shakes and I had an iron infusion. Fingers crossed that all of that equals better lab results!
- The kids went back to school today. How did I spend my alone time? Doing laundry, filing paperwork (GOD I need another room just for my medical papers!) and then running errands. I had three things to return and a prescription to pick up. Do I know how to have fun or what?
- Speaking of medical paperwork, my insurance company has been billed a whopping $437,764.88 since d-day (8/1/13).
Granted, the amount they've had to pay is significantly lower, and my portion maxes out at $4,000 a year, but still.
- I have been awake since 4am. I went to bed at midnight. You do the math!