Welcome to my world

I am a wife, a mom, a daughter, a sister and a friend.
I've learned that who you have in your life matters more than what you have.
Thank you for stepping in to my world!

Monday, January 12, 2015

Kicking cancer's ass - day 502

As you all know, I am a huge football fan.  Unfortunately, we are coming to the end of football season.  Boo!  Even though my Cowboys lost yesterday so they won't be in the Super Bowl, I still look forward to the big game.  If you're like me and don't have a team playing, I can give you some incentive to want to pay attention to the game.  We are doing a football board for the Super Bowl as a fundraiser for K's softball team.  It is $25 per square, and there is a $250 winner at the end of each quarter.  Fun, right?

You know you love football.  You know you love winning money.  So combine the two, and help out a little girls softball team!  Let me know if you or anyone you know might want to buy a square.

I can accept PayPal at lighthouse_lady8@hotmail.com.  As J would say, "Easy peasy!"


No comments: