Welcome to my world

I am a wife, a mom, a daughter, a sister and a friend.
I've learned that who you have in your life matters more than what you have.
Thank you for stepping in to my world!

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Kicking cancer's ass - day 511


Do you know what those coins are?   

That picture represents the love between a father and his little girl.

Those silver coins have been in a stack on my dresser for months.  One day, as I was doing K's hair before school, she arranged them in the shape of a heart.  The next morning, her daddy surprised her by arranging them to say the word "Hi".  While doing her hair that day, she changed them to say "bye".  Hubby's next act was a smiley face, hers was a peace sign.  Every morning she looks for a new design from her daddy, and this bow is what she left him today.

We don't have fortune and fame, and can't give our kids everything they want, but what we can and do give them is love.  Hubby has no problem telling me or the kids he loves us, but the little things he does to show us that love touch my heart even more.

I'm blessed.

No comments: