Welcome to my world

I am a wife, a mom, a daughter, a sister and a friend.
I've learned that who you have in your life matters more than what you have.
Thank you for stepping in to my world!

Friday, November 28, 2014

Kicking cancer's ass - day 457

I am the mother of a teenager.

I'm not quite sure how that happened.  One minute he was sleeping in the crook of my arm and the next he's eating me out of house and home and wearing bigger shoes than me.  I am so proud of the young man my son is becoming.  He is smart and funny, inquisitive and creative, clever and silly.  He has a sweet smile, sparkly eyes and the longest eyelashes I've ever seen.  He's compassionate and kind and I'll always be his biggest fan.  

Happy Birthday J.  I'm honored to be your mom.















I love you to the moon and back.  oxxoxoxoxooxoxoxo

No comments: