- That her MO is not like my MO and she doesn't have to wait hours for her appointment!
- That she likes and feels comfortable with this doctor.
- That this doctor has the knowledge to come up with a successful treatment plan and a good bedside manner!
- That she's not completely overwhelmed with information and decisions.
- That she is given a chemotherapy plan that won't be too harsh, too often or too lengthy.
In my KCA Facebook group, we call it a "pocket party" whenever someone has an appointment or procedure and everyone else wants to be there for them, so Mom, today is your pocket party! I can't be there with you, but I'm with you in spirit, just hanging out in your pocket!