Welcome to my world

I am a wife, a mom, a daughter, a sister and a friend.
I've learned that who you have in your life matters more than what you have.
Thank you for stepping in to my world!

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Kicking cancer's ass - day 449

Today I want to send a shout out to my mother as she meets with her medical oncologist for the first time.  Here's what I pray for:

  • That her MO is not like my MO and she doesn't have to wait hours for her appointment!
  • That she likes and feels comfortable with this doctor.
  • That this doctor has the knowledge to come up with a successful treatment plan and a good bedside manner!
  • That she's not completely overwhelmed with information and decisions.
  • That she is given a chemotherapy plan that won't be too harsh, too often or too lengthy.
In my KCA Facebook group, we call it a "pocket party" whenever someone has an appointment or procedure and everyone else wants to be there for them, so Mom, today is your pocket party!  I can't be there with you, but I'm with you in spirit, just hanging out in your pocket!

No comments: