Welcome to my world

I am a wife, a mom, a daughter, a sister and a friend.
I've learned that who you have in your life matters more than what you have.
Thank you for stepping in to my world!

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Kicking cancer's ass - day 304

This is me with my friend G.  She is a fellow breast cancer survivor and started chemo around the same time I did.  She is part of my September chemo group that I post with on Facebook.


It was so nice to meet her in person and "talk shop" with someone who really gets it.  Almost everything she or I said, the other could relate to, whether we were talking about our hair (or lack of) or fear of recurrence or relationships with our husbands and friends.  

Our group is planning a little "reunion" in Las Vegas in the fall and I can't wait to meet more of my friends!

No comments: