Welcome to my world

I am a wife, a mom, a daughter, a sister and a friend.
I've learned that who you have in your life matters more than what you have.
Thank you for stepping in to my world!

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Kicking cancer's ass - day 279

Random musings...


  • Five kids in the car at one time can be really quiet if they decide to play the quiet game!
  • This is the first week of summer vacation and I have to get up early every day.  How unfair!  Who scheduled all of these activities anyway?
  • One of K's best friends is moving to Germany next week.  Sometimes living in a military town really bites.
  • J's best friend is also moving this summer.  Again, that thing about living in a military town.
  • I'm really tired.
  • We had our end of season softball team party last Friday.  Tonight we have a scrimmage.  
  • Hot flashes in the summer are no fun.  
  • Trying to buy airline tickets is the most frustrating thing.  I'm trying to buy three tickets, and yet when it pulls up the seating chart, there are only two seats available.  And they are not near each other.  Fabulous.
  • I miss reading.  I can't seem to find the time and thanks to chemo brain, when I do have the time I don't have the ability to concentrate.
  • I can't decide if the inventor(s) of Minecraft is a genius or the devil.
  • J leaves for church camp on Friday.  I should probably at least get out the suitcase.
  • I miss New York bagels.
  • Either a mouse lives under his chair or Hubby and the kids eat a lot of snacks in the recliner!

No comments: