Welcome to my world

I am a wife, a mom, a daughter, a sister and a friend.
I've learned that who you have in your life matters more than what you have.
Thank you for stepping in to my world!

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Kicking cancer's ass - day 297

I've said it before, but breastcancer.org has been a life saver for me.  Not only is there a ton of information on there, information that my doctors haven't always felt the need to mention, but through the discussion boards there I have met some amazing women who are fighting this same fight.  If you think you can't form real attachments with people you've never "met", check these out:

 

These strong, beautiful cancer warriors went through surgery the same time I did.  Last night was Relay for Life for my one friend (top pic), and today was a Making Strides BC walk for another friend (bottom pic).  As you can see in both photos, they proudly sported the names of our friends in the January surgery group on their shirts.  

Talk about a sisterhood united.  

No comments: